Best Nose Hair Trimmer Reviews & Buying Guide
As humans grow older, hair starts sprouting vigilantly. It may be a scary thing especially if it has never happened before. It's just not in men; some women also experience this natural occurrence. Don't worry though; there are nose hair trimmers to help you look your best every single day. Some of these best nose hair trimmer aren't limited to nose hairs only. Some can get rid of ear hairs, groom eyebrows, sideburns or beard.
So it's a matter of your needs. Choosing one is no easy task since you're looking for one that will trim peeking hairs down to the deck but also give you value for your money. Below are reviews of the best nose hair trimmers.
Best Nose Hair Trimmer - Comparison
Factors To Consider When Purchasing The Best Nose Hair Trimmer
Want to purchase a perfect hose hair trimmer? Then do not buy one before going through our buying guide.
For the best nose hair trimmer to work, it needs batteries. Some of these trimmers come with single AA/AAA batteries while some are rechargeable. Any trimmer that can go for a few months whether rechargeable or battery replaceable is worth every penny.
Most of these trimmers come with their batteries others are bought separately. When choosing, pick one that uses universal batteries or chargers so that it's fully operational throughout its life.
Type Of Motor
A huge number of nose hair trimmers come complete with a rotary blade system for automatic trimming. The benefit of this type of motor is that it minimizes pulls or yanks of the nose hairs from the sensitive lining of your nostrils.
The other type of motor is the manual system. This requires expert skills when using, if not you may end up getting pain meds or nose bleeding. It requires a more hands-on use. You decide the amount of force you apply when trimming.
If you're a newbie, go for the ones with rotary blade systems. Go for the manual motor only if you've learned how to use it.
The best nose hair trimmers are made to fit into the tiniest of spaces. This is convenient for traveling or for home use. Some, however, come complete with a carrying case or pouch so that they can't get damaged especially when you travel a lot.
All of the nose trimmers in the market are portable for ease of use and are lightweight or compact for more efficiency.
This is the deciding factor if you're looking to buy a nose hair trimmer. Different brands have different prices, the more popular the brand, the more expensive it may get. Most of the trimmers are affordable despite the amount of money you have.
However, the cheaper nose hair trimmers have a disadvantage of not lasting a while. They're made from cheap materials that either rust too quickly or that are weak. They, however, work just fine.
The moderately and more expensive ones are durable. They need minimal maintenance. Since you'll be dealing with your nose or ear hairs, it's advisable to get one that won't cause you so much pain. This is a personal choice, get one that will be comfortable for your budget.
Reliability And Versatility
Different trimmers are made from different materials which determine their durability. A reliable frame is made from Stainless Steel or any other metal casing. Some are also made from really strong plastic that lasts. The blades also speak volumes about the reliability of the trimmer. Stainless Steel blades will never let you down. Choose a nose hair trim that you can count on.
The best nose hair trimmer should be able to perform different functions. One that can double as an ear, nose, sideburn, beard or eyebrow trimmer is a major jackpot. If you can find one that can trim your whole face, go for it. It's elegance wrapped in one pack.
Best Nose Hair Trimmer Reviews
The Panasonic ER430K Ear & Nose Trimmer is the grooming tool you need to remove nose and ear hair. It's the best nose hair trimmer that offers comfort and safety.
It has a variety of functions; comfortably removes nose, ear and unwanted facial hair with its dual-edge blade.
The blades are made from Stainless Steel which are curved and hypoallergenic. This allows for a safe and clean cut without irritating skin or pulling hairs. Stainless Steel makes it tarnish and rust free resistant.
This men's grooming trimmer features a smart micro-vacuum system. It cleanly and powerfully whisks away clipped nose, ear, mustache, and facial hair particles as you trim. Not only is this hygienic, but also efficient. You wouldn't want to breathe in hair, and it'd be super uncomfortable.
It's a fully waterproof groomer for wet/dry and ear trimming convenience. You can use it safely use it dry at any time or in the shower. This means it's 100% washable, and you only need to rinse it under warm running water.
- Curved, hypoallergenic Stainless Steel blades
- Smart micro-vacuum system
- Fully waterproof
- Convenient for wet/dry nose and ear trimming
- Batteries aren't included in the package
- Makes a lot of noise when in use
There's nothing more annoying than hurting yourself when you're trimming your nose hairs. Can you literally cry right? Well, Philips NT5175/49 Norelco Nose Trimmer is here to prevent these little incidents.
It's the best nose hair trimmer that easily and comfortably trims unwanted nose, ear, eyebrow, neck, sideburns, stubble and beard hair.
With its dual cut ultra-sharp Chromium Steel blades it's perfect for edging. The ProtecTechnology brings power and speed while limiting friction. It also creates a sharper, faster trim with less discomfort.
The skin-friendly, ultra-thin foil detail trimmer and comb have rounded tips to trim your neck, sideburns, stubble and beard comfortably. The trimmer is water resistant for easy cleaning. Simply wash the trimmer under running water after use. It has a non-slip grip for control and comfort, and you can use it whether your hands are dry or wet.
The icing on the cake or should I say the device is that it comes with 2 eyebrow trimming combs, Lithium AA battery, beard, comb, pouch and cleaning brush.
- Dual-cut technology for precision and quality
- Advanced ProtecTube technology with ultra-thin foil guard
- Water resistant
- Non-slip grip for control and comfort
- Comes with an array of bonus items
- Battery isn't rechargeable
- Not gravity proof, once it falls, it shutters
Imagine you have just finished grooming, ready to step out into the world. But you notice some nose hairs still peeking. Frustrating right?
The Professional Water Resistant Nose Trimmer is just what you need. It's the best nose hair trimmer that offers accurate and pain-free precision
Right out of the box, you can feel that this trimmer is unique. The body is made from high-quality steel casing. The thing about steel cased devices is that durability is guaranteed. The outstanding feature of this trimmer is that it has a bright LED light.
This helps when you're trying to find hose hard to reach hairs. The rotary cutting system allows hairs to enter the trimmer tip from the top and the sides. Helpful for stray hairs in the nose, eyebrows, beard and ears.
Its Stainless Steel high-quality blades provide you with a smooth cut. This prevents painful hair pulling when trimming. The water-resistant design makes it easy for you to use it in the shower and makes for an easy rinse off.
- High-quality steel casing
- Bright LED light
- Rotary cutting system
- Stainless Steel high-quality blades
- Water-resistant design
- The device isn't rechargeable
- Noisy when in use, can be uncomfortable when used in ears
If you're a frequent user of batteries, you know sometimes they decide to stop working right in the middle of grooming. Woo unto you if you don't have a spare.
The Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer doesn't use batteries. It's the best nose hair trimmer that's battery free.
The Platinum XL is made from solid Stainless Steel. Any material made from this metal is durability guaranteed. You will never worry about it losing its aesthetically pleasing appearance. It is corrosion and tarnish resistant.
The patented rotary cutting blades are guaranteed to never dull, pull or yank nostrils hairs. This trimmer will never cut or nick the sensitive lining of your nostrils. The nose hairs are gently and painlessly trimmed.
Cleaning a trimmer speaks volumes on how long it will last. The Platinum XL is an easy clean trimmer. After use, you just hold it under running water to rinse out the hairs. If you need a thorough cleaning, remove the small set screw to remove the inner shaft.
- Made from solid Stainless Steel
- Patented rotary cutting blades
- Easy clean trimmer
- Safe for nostril sensitive lining
- Limited to nose and ear trimming
- The blades can't be replaced
Happy endings are everyone's dreams, right? How about we end these reviews with the best nose hair trimmer yet. The Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose Ear and Hair Trimmer makes it quick, clean and easy to trim nose and ear hair.
It also details eyebrows, beards, and mustaches. It generally works as a body and facial hair trimmer.
This top rated nose hair trimmer uses a safe, rotary nasal hair cutting system to eliminate the risk of injury. The ER-GN30-K nose clipper's dual-edge hypoallergenic blades are curved to trim from the top and the sides.
They also retain a proper volume of hairs for natural filtering. This Panasonic ER-GN30 Trimmer is fully waterproof. This wet dry personal groomer lets you comfortably use the trimmer in the shower or dry anytime.
A built-in Vortex cleaning system makes cleaning fast and thorough. It has a lightweight and compact nose and ear clipper design. It's fully powered with one AA-size battery. The trimmer comes inclusive of a protective nose trimmer cap and cleaning brush.
- General body and facial hair trimmer
- Rotary nasal hair cutting system
- Dual-edge hypoallergenic blades
- Built-in Vortex cleaning system
- Lightweight and compact
- Can't be used to trim eyebrows
- Breaks easily if mishandled
How To Use The Best Nose Hair Trimmer
- If you're new to nose hair trimmers, this short guide will help you navigate this world of trimming using trimmers.
- Decide on either a manual or automatic trimmer. Automatic trimmers operate using batteries, they do the work for you and also cut hairs efficiently. Manual trimmers need a little bit more expertise since they don't use batteries.
- Stand in front of a clean, well-lit mirror. This helps you see what you're doing so that you don't end up hurting your sensitive nostril lining
- Tilt your head to the right when you're trimming your left nose and to the left when you're doing your right nose.
- With the trimmer on your dominant hand, carefully insert the trimmer into your nose. The trimmer should easily fit into your nose, if it doesn't don't force it, buy another one that does.
- Don't insert the trimmer too deep into your nose, and you may damage your nose. You need to trim the peeking hairs. The rest help in filtering air
- Trimmers should be painless with little to no chance of cutting or nicking. Sometimes though hair may get yanked out from the root
- When you're done with one nostril, repeat the same process with the other nostril
- After you're done trimming, clean the trimmer under running warm water. Most of the nose hair trimmers have an open cleaning system that washes off hair or stubble. Some, however, need a little more thorough cleaning, the instructions should be in the manual the trimmer came with.
- Store the trimmer.
Nose hair can be annoying. It may be an indication that you're growing old or if you're young, it's probably genetic. Neither of those are nice things. What a better way to mask your insecurity than using a nose hair trimmer.
The above discussed are the best ones in the market, if you're looking to get one, I'd recommend any of the above. Don't let a few peeking nose hairs ruin your day.